Healthy Kids Community Challenge Leeds and Grenville
Let's Get Working Together!
We all want children to grow up healthy, happy and ready to succeed in life. Committed partners across all sectors are key to success. We need local partners like you to get involved. With community collaboration and coordination, we can help improve the health of our children.
How You Can Participate!
Sign on to be a partner and:
- Promote The Healthy Kids Community Challenge in your (store, library, fitness club, etc.)
- Help promote the healthy living theme, especially when you have specific expertise or interest in particular themes
- Make a financial contribution or provide expertise and /or resources to support the program
- Participate in a local steering committee to help guide and promote The Healthy Kids Community Challenge
What Are The Benefits?
Getting involved in The Healthy Kids Community Challenge can help you to:
- Expand existing programs or introduce new initiatives to benefit the community
- Raise awareness of existing healthy living resources in your community
- Mobilize efforts, increase capacity and work towards shared objectives with community partners
- Integrate healthy living program and policies into your workplace to support employees and their families in making healthy choices
- Promote your business, product or services (e.g. through local media coverage or community events)
- Be part of helping our kids, families and communities have a healthier and happier future